Zing SS – SS, BeadBlast Assisted Flipper – FrameLock Folder
Out of stock
Kershaw Zing (1730SS) Drop Point Flipper Folder …
The Zing SS (1730SS) is all stainless steel from the blade tip to the handle butt. Just smooth, sleek, bead-blasted steel all the way down. It has 8Cr13MoV SS blade steel, heat treated to Kershaw specifications to bring out the very best in the steel: strength, hardness and the ability to take and hold a wicked edge. The modified drop-point blade offers superior slicing and utility capabilities. SpeedSafe assisted opening with the ambidextrous flipper or the dual thumb studs. The adjustable pocket clip allows for Tip-Up or Tip-Down carry. The Zing SS with its stylish, clean look is an easy carry EDC.
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV SS – BeadBlast finish – Drop Point style – Flipper – Dual ThumbStuds
- Handle: 410 SS – BeadBlast finish – lanyard hole – SpeedSafe assisted opening – FrameLock
- Blade Length: 2.99″
- Handle/Carry Length: 3.85″
- Open/Overall Length: 6.88″
- Carry: 3-Position CarryClip – Weight: 3.29 oz.
- Year of Introduction: 2012
- Origin: China – KAI USA LTD – Kershaw Knives – Tualatin, OR
Kershaw was founded in 1974 to design and manufacture tools that knife users would be proud to own, carry, and use. Kershaw Knives is a brand of Kai USA Ltd, a member of the Kai Group. While many of Kershaw’s quality products are made in their facility in Tualatin, Oregon, they also draw on Kai's resources to provide the very best for the customer. Their SpeedSafe assisted opening knives were first-to-market. They will keep on innovating, bringing new and better technologies and materials to today's knife making industry and knife-using public.