Dragonfly – S.S. Leaf-Shaped Drop Point Style – LockBack Folder
Spyderco Dragonfly (C28) Stainless Steel LockBack Folder …
Made of premium VG-10 stainless, the leaf-shaped blade is flat-ground with a thin-honed performance cutting edge. Poised above the Spyderco Round Hole is a point to set the thumb on, which provides purchase and control while cutting. The three-screw metal pocket clip situates the folder for tip-up carry.
- Overall Length: 5.438″ (138 mm)
- Closed Length: 3.218″ (82 mm)
- Blade Length: 2.313″ (58 mm)
- Blade Edge Length: 1.875″ (48 mm)
- Blade Steel: VG-10¦ Full-Flat Grind¦ Leaf Shaped
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Carry: Tip-Up CarryClip … Weight: 2.6 oz (73 g)
- Origin: Japan … Spyderco Inc … Golden, CO
2.31" VG-10 Plain Edge – C28P, 2.31" VG-10 Serrated Edge – C28S
Spyderco was founded in 1976 by Sal and Gail Glesser. In 1981, the Glessers put down roots in Golden, Colorado and introduced the first Spyderco folding knife. That knife pioneered the concept of a round hole in the blade for one-handed opening, a clip on the handle for carry at the top of the pocket, and the option of a serrated edge for aggressive cutting performance. Since then, Spyderco has steadily grown to become one of the leaders in the cutlery industry. In addition to a worldwide distribution network and manufacturing resources in the U.S., Japan, Taiwan, Italy, and China. Those Who Know, Carry Spyderco.