Heritage Series – Gunstock Trapper, 2-Blade – Jigged Bone (3″) PocketKnife – SlipJoint Folder
Bear & Son Heritage Series 2-Blade Trapper (CH623 1/2) PocketKnife
Limited Edition of 500 issued … no longer in production …
Custom Heritage Series Trapper from Bear and Son Cutlery with high carbon SS Clip and Spey blades and jigged bone handle scales. Individually numbered and includes Collector/Gift Tin.
- Blade: 440 Stainless Steel … Hollow Ground … Clip and Spey blades
- Handle: Jigged Carmel Gunstock Bone … nickel silver bolsters and inlaid shield … number on front bolster …
- Blade Edge Length: 2.12″
- Open/Overall Length: 5.37″
- Closed/Carry Length: 3.00″
- Blade Length: 2.37″
- Carry: PocketKnife … Weight: 2.08 oz. … Gift/Collector Tin
- Origin: USA … Bear & Son Cutlery … Jacksonville, AL
Bear & Son Cutlery
The Bear & Son Cutlery factory is unique. It is 100% self-contained. While some companies only assemble parts brought in from various suppliers and put their names on the product, they do everything in-house from building their own blanking dies to heat treating, grinding and assembly, as well as hand finishing their products.
Their ongoing commitment: To make them in America, and make them affordable.