Camillus 1993 Cartridge Knife – Delrin Rancher 3-Blade Stockman
Only 1 left in stock
Camillus (C2) Rancher 3-Blade Stockman PocketKnife …
This item is no longer in production …
This is the Camillus Cartridge Series Model C-3 Rancher 3-Blade Stockman with Delrin handle scales. It features a centerfire .22 Hornet brass cartridge head inlay. Ranchers would likely carry a Stockman which has a Serpentine handle shape and Clip Point blade, a Sheep’s Foot blade, and a Spey Blade. The Clip Point is designed to be a general purpose blade, the Sheepsfoot blade was designed for trimming sheep’s hooves and the Spey blade was designed for spaying farm animals. This is high interest collector piece or a well made EDC.
- Blade: 440A SS – scotchbrite finish – Clip, scalloped Sheepsfoot, Spey blades
- Handle: jigged dark brown Delrin stag – nickel silver bolsters – brass liners and pins – brass .22 Hornet cartridge head shield inlay
- Blade Edge Length: Clip: 2.75″ – Sheepsfoot: 1.75″ – Spey: 1.75″
- Blade Length: Clip: 3.12″ – Sheepsfoot: 2.31″ – Spey: 2.12″
- Closed/Handle Length: 3.87″
- Overall/Open Length: 7.00″
- Carry: PocketKnife – Weight: 3.20 oz.
- Origin: USA – Camillus Cutlery Company – Camillus, NY
Camillus Cutlery Company
The Camillus Cutlery Company was one of the oldest knife manufacturers in the United States as its roots date back to 1876. The Company produced millions of knives until it filed for bankruptcy in 2007. Its brand name and intellectual property rights were purchased by Acme United Corporation, which re-launched the Camillus brand in May 2009 using modern materials.