Camillus (C2) Rancher 3-Blade Stockman PocketKnife …
This item is no longer in production …
This is the Camillus Cartridge Series Model C-3 Rancher 3-Blade Stockman with Delrin handle scales. It features a centerfire .22 Hornet brass cartridge head inlay. Ranchers would likely carry a Stockman which has a Serpentine handle shape and Clip Point blade, a Sheep’s Foot blade, and a Spey Blade. The Clip Point is designed to be a general purpose blade, the Sheepsfoot blade was designed for trimming sheep’s hooves and the Spey blade was designed for spaying farm animals. This is high interest collector piece or a well made EDC.
- Blade: 440A SS – scotchbrite finish – Clip, scalloped Sheepsfoot, Spey blades
- Handle: jigged dark brown Delrin stag – nickel silver bolsters – brass liners and pins – brass .22 Hornet cartridge head shield inlay
- Blade Edge Length: Clip: 2.75″ – Sheepsfoot: 1.75″ – Spey: 1.75″
- Blade Length: Clip: 3.12″ – Sheepsfoot: 2.31″ – Spey: 2.12″
- Closed/Handle Length: 3.87″
- Overall/Open Length: 7.00″
- Carry: PocketKnife – Weight: 3.20 oz.
- Origin: USA – Camillus Cutlery Company – Camillus, NY