Vedder – SS w/G10 Overlays Assisted Flipper – FrameLock Folder
Out of stock
Kershaw Vedder (2460) Wharncliffe Flipper Folder …
The Kershaw Vedder (2460) offers distinctive looks and top function. The steel handle is titanium-carbo-nitride coated in soft matte grey with 3D-machined G10 overlays that enhance grip. The modified Wharncliffe style blade has titanium carbo-nitride coating and ambidextrous SpeedSafe assisted opening with the built-in flipper. Looks good, feels good, performs good whether for EDC, at work or outdoor activities.
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV SS¦ titanium carbo-nitride coating¦ modified Wharncliffe style¦ Flipper¦
- Handle: Steel¦ titanium carbo-nitride coating¦ G10 Overlays¦ lanyard hole¦ SpeedSafe assisted opening¦ FrameLock¦
- Blade Length: 3.25
- Handle/Carry Length: 4.25
- Open/Overall Length: 7.5
- Carry: reversible Tip-Up CarryClip¦ Weight: 4.6 oz.
- Year of Introduction: 2017
- Origin: China¦ KAI USA LTD“ Kershaw Knives¦ Tualatin, OR
Kershaw was founded in 1974 to design and manufacture tools that knife users would be proud to own, carry, and use. Kershaw Knives is a brand of Kai USA Ltd, a member of the Kai Group. While many of Kershaw’s quality products are made in their facility in Tualatin, Oregon, they also draw on Kai's resources to provide the very best for the customer. Their SpeedSafe assisted opening knives were first-to-market. They will keep on innovating, bringing new and better technologies and materials to today's knife making industry and knife-using public.