BKC 2006 Club Knife – Bear & Son Jigged Mossy Bone 2-Blade Trapper
4 in stock
Bear & Son (554D) Jigged Mossy Bone 2-Blade Trapper …
Badger Knife Club 2006 Club Knife – Limited Edition – 80 issued
The Trapper normally is a slip-joint pocketknife with clip and spay blades opening from the same side. The trapper (best guess) evolved from earlier patterns around the 1920s used by ranchers and trappers. The Trapper’s-master™ clip-point blade was useful for overall utility and hunting chores, while the round-tipped secondary spay blade excels at skinning game animals and (as the name suggests) castrating livestock. This trapper has Damascus Clip and Spey blades with jigged bone handle scales. Included is a collector/gift tin or storage container. This classic Bear & Son PocketKnife is made in the USA.
- Blade: 512 layer Damascus (HRC 58-60) – Clip and Spey blades
- Handle: Old Schrade Mossy bone with stag jigging – BKC logo shield inlay¦ nickel silver bolsters with BKC year and knife number – nickel silver pins and brass liners – SS back springs
- Blade Edge Length: Clip: 2.87″ – Spey: 2.87″
- Blade Length: Clip: 3.37″ – Spey: 3.25″
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.12″
- Overall/Open Length: 7.25″
- Carry: PocketKnife – Weight: 3.84 oz.
- Origin: USA – Bear & Son Cutlery – Jacksonville, AL
Bear & Son Cutlery
The Bear & Son Cutlery factory is unique. It is 100% self-contained. While some companies only assemble parts brought in from various suppliers and put their names on the product, they do everything in-house from building their own blanking dies to heat treating, grinding and assembly, as well as hand finishing their products.
Their ongoing commitment: To make them in America, and make them affordable.