Queen S&M Mountain Man LockBack – Red & White Mica Pearl LockBack
2 in stock
Queen (3L) S&M Mountain Man LockBack PocketKnife …
National Knife Collectors Association 2012 Club Knife
Limited Edition 40th Anniversary – 100 issued
The mountain man folding knife was popular from the mid-1700s through the mid-1800s. This Queen reproduction of the pattern/design includes a LockBack with Mica Pearl handle scale inlays, brass liners and nickel silver bolsters. The NKCA closed in October of 2015 adding to the collector interest of this piece. A beautiful EDC that also is an excellent folding hunting knife. This high quality PocketKnife was meticulously crafted in the USA.
- Blade: D-2 Tool Steel – Drop Point style
- Handle: Red and White Mica Pearl inlays customized by Michael Prater/Painted Pony – nickel silver bolsters – NCKA logo on bolster – handle inlay etch 40th Anniversary and NKCA 1972-2012 – brass liners – LockBack
- Blade Edge Length: 3.37″
- Blade Length: 3.75″
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.62″
- Overall/Open Length: 8.25″
- Carry: PocketKnife – Weight: 4.64 oz.
- Origin: USA – Queen Cutlery Co – Titusville, PA … (Scale Inlays: Michael Prater and Company – Flintstone, GA)
Queen Cutlery Co.
Queen Cutlery was founded in 1922 and its roots trace back to the knife manufacturer Schatt & Morgan. Queen Cutlery produces classic style pocket knives while using high grade components. Most of the Queen pocket knives have D2 Tool steel blades and wood or carved stag bone handles. The entire Queen line is produced in the Titusville Factory located in Pennsylvania.