Queen (3L) S&M Mountain Man LockBack PocketKnife¦
National Knife Collectors Association 2012 Club Knife
Limited Edition 40th Anniversary¦ 100 issued
The mountain man folding knife was popular from the mid-1700s through the mid-1800s. This Queen reproduction of the pattern/design includes a LockBack with Mica Pearl handle scale inlays, brass liners and nickel silver bolsters. The NKCA closed in October of 2015 adding to the collector interest of this piece. A beautiful EDC that also is an excellent folding hunting knife. This high quality PocketKnife was meticulously crafted in the USA.
- Blade: D-2 Tool Steel¦ Drop Point style¦
- Handle: Red and White Mica Pearl inlays customized by Michael Prater/Painted Pony¦ nickel silver bolsters¦ NCKA logo on bolster¦ handle inlay etch 40th Anniversary and NKCA 1972-2012¦ brass liners¦ LockBack
- Blade Edge Length: 3.37
- Blade Length: 3.75
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.62
- Overall/Open Length: 8.25
- Carry: PocketKnife¦ Weight: 4.64 oz.
- Origin: USA¦ Queen Cutlery Co¦ Titusville, PA … (Scale Inlays: Michael Prater and Company¦ Flintstone, GA)