Queen (3L) S&M Mountain Man LockBack PocketKnife …
National Knife Collectors Association 2012 Club Knife
Limited Edition 40th Anniversary – 100 issued
The mountain man folding knife was popular from the mid-1700s through the mid-1800s. This Queen reproduction of the pattern/design includes a LockBack with Mica Pearl handle scale inlays, brass liners and nickel silver bolsters. The NKCA closed in October of 2015 adding to the collector interest of this piece. A beautiful EDC that also is an excellent folding hunting knife. This high quality PocketKnife was meticulously crafted in the USA.
- Blade: D-2 Tool Steel – Drop Point style
- Handle: Red and White Mica Pearl inlays customized by Michael Prater/Painted Pony – nickel silver bolsters – NCKA logo on bolster – handle inlay etch 40th Anniversary and NKCA 1972-2012 – brass liners – LockBack
- Blade Edge Length: 3.37″
- Blade Length: 3.75″
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.62″
- Overall/Open Length: 8.25″
- Carry: PocketKnife – Weight: 4.64 oz.
- Origin: USA – Queen Cutlery Co – Titusville, PA … (Scale Inlays: Michael Prater and Company – Flintstone, GA)