Torrent – G10 Drop Point Assisted – LinerLock Folder
Benchmade Torrent (890) Assisted Folder …
This item is no longer in production …
The Torrent features a patented assist mechanism known as Nitrous. It’s a titanium bar integrated into the liners providing reliable performance and makes one handed opening a breeze. Give the blade a push and the knife is ready to work. This Ken Steigerwalt design makes for a perfect EDC. A lanyard hole and deep carry PocketClip (tip down) are part of the Torrent’s package. Made in the USA.
- Blade Length: 3.60″ (9.14cm)
- Overall Length: 8.20″ (20.83cm)
- Closed Length: 4.60″ (11.68cm)
- Blade: 154CM Stainless Steel (58-61 HRC) … Modified Drop Point with ThumbStud opener
- Handle: Black G10 contoured handle scales … Modified locking liner with Nitrous® Assist mechanism
- Carry: Tip-Down CarryClip, Removable, Deep-Carry … Weight: 3.50 oz.
- Origin: USA
3.60" Black Plain Edge – 890BK, 3.60" Satin Plain Edge – 890
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives. Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: "Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade."