Manix 2, S110V – LWT Leaf-Shaped Drop Point Style- BearingLock Folder
Out of stock
Spyderco Manix 2 (C101) LWT S110V LockBack Folder …
The Manix 2 CPM S110V blade steel offers exceptional wear resistance and corrosion resistance. The handle of this knife is injection molded from tough fiberglass-reinforced nylon (FRN) and features Spyderco’s distinctive Bi-Directional Texturing pattern to ensure a secure grip in all environmental conditions. A reversible wire clip provides convenient left or right-side tip-up carry and the Ball Bearing Lock makes this folder completely ambidextrous. This is an exceptionally advanced folding knife that combines light weight, durability, strength and high-performance cutting capability into a single dynamic package. Made in the USA!
- Blade Edge Length: 2.88″ (73 mm)
- Blade Length: 3.37″ (86 mm)
- Closed/Carry Length: 4.66″ (118 mm)
- Overall/Open Length: 8.03″ (204 mm)
- Blade: CPM S110V … Leaf-Shaped Drop Point style … flat grind … jimping (texturing) … ThumbHole …
- Handle: injection molded fiberglass-reinforced nylon (FRN) with Bi-Directional Texturing … forefinger choil … lanyard hole … BearingLock
- Carry: reversible Tip-Up CarryClip … Weight: 2.9 oz
- Origin: USA … Spyderco, Inc … Golden, CO
Spyderco was founded in 1976 by Sal and Gail Glesser. In 1981, the Glessers put down roots in Golden, Colorado and introduced the first Spyderco folding knife. That knife pioneered the concept of a round hole in the blade for one-handed opening, a clip on the handle for carry at the top of the pocket, and the option of a serrated edge for aggressive cutting performance. Since then, Spyderco has steadily grown to become one of the leaders in the cutlery industry. In addition to a worldwide distribution network and manufacturing resources in the U.S., Japan, Taiwan, Italy, and China.
Those Who Know, Carry Spyderco.