Benchmade Boost – S30V Black Blade – Black and Gray Durometer Handle – 590BK
2 in stock
Benchmade 590BK Boost
The Boost adds another excellent option to Benchmade’s popular AXIS assisted opening knives. The dual durometer handles greatly increase grip performance while maintaining strength on this fact-action assist. It’s a feature laden knife without the exorbitant price tag.
- AXIS Assist with integrated safety
- Drop point blade
- CPM-S30V stainless steel blade (58-60HRC)
- Dark gray Grivory and black overmolded Versaflex handles
- Reversible tip-up deep-carry pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.70″
- Blade Thickness: 0.120″
- Handle Thickness: 0.70″
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Weight: 4.59 oz.
- Pocket Clip: Deep-Carry, Reversible, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS Assist
- Overall Length: 8.52″
- Closed Length: 4.83″
- Class: Blue
- Made in the USA
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives. Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: "Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade."