Scallion – Aluminum Assisted Flipper – LinerLock Folder
Kershaw Scallion (1620) Assisted Flipper Folder …
The Scallion with 2 1/4-inch blade is right-sized for lightweight and convenient carry in pocket, purse, or backpack. The blade steel is high-carbon stainless steel that gives you good edge retention and excellent corrosion resistance. Whether you’re left-handed or right-handed, the Scallion is quick and easy to open thanks to SpeedSafe assisted opening and the Scallion’s ambidextrous flipper. The Scallion’s handle scales are anodized aluminum over steel liners. Anodizing strengthens the aluminum so you get a handle that’s strong, lightweight and colorful.
- Blade: 420HC SS … BeadBlasted or StoneWashed finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum … SpeedSafe® assisted opening … LinerLock
- Blade Length: 2.4 in. (6.1 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Overall Length: 5.75 in. (14.6 cm)
- Carry: Tip-Down CarryClip … Weight: 2.5 oz. (70.9 g)
- Year of Introduction: 2005
- Origin: USA
Kershaw was founded in 1974 to design and manufacture tools that knife users would be proud to own, carry, and use. Kershaw Knives is a brand of Kai USA Ltd, a member of the Kai Group. While many of Kershaw’s quality products are made in their facility in Tualatin, Oregon, they also draw on Kai's resources to provide the very best for the customer. Their SpeedSafe assisted opening knives were first-to-market. They will keep on innovating, bringing new and better technologies and materials to today's knife making industry and knife-using public.