Grizzly Creek – Wood, Folding Hunter w/Gut Hook – AxisLock Folder
4 in stock
Benchmade Hunt Series Grizzy Creek (15060) Folding Hunter w/GutHook Tool …
The Grizzly Creek Folding Knife is ready for whatever the outdoors throws at you. Modified drop point CPM-S30V premium stainless steel blade, AxisLock mechanism and ambidextrous dual ThumbStud opener. Hidden in Dymondwood handle is a fold away GutHook tool, stainless steel liners and Tip-Up PocketClip. Made in the USA.
- Blade: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC) – Drop Point – dual Thumb-Studs
- Blade Length: 3.50″ (8.89cm)
- Open Length: 7.84″ (19.91cm)
- Closed Length: 4.34″ (11.02cm)
- Handle: Stabilized Wood (Dymondwood) – folding GutHook tool
- Carry: Tip-Up CarryClip … Weight: 4.76 oz. (134.94g)
- Origin: USA
Benchmade Knife Company
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives.
Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: “Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade.”