Robinson, Calvin“ Sambar Stag Drop Point Trapper PocketKnife
Out of stock
Calvin Robinson Handmade Sambar Stag PocketKnife …
Calvin Robinson handmade Little Bill Small Trapper PocketKnife has Sambar Stag handle scales and D-2 blade steel. The stainless dovetailed integral liner/bolsters bolsters are dovetailed with fileworked Titanium liners and spacebar. This is his first pocket knife and makes a wonderful collector piece, a gift or a fully functional EDC.
- Blade: D-2 high carbon tool steel (59.5 HRC) – Drop Point style – hollow grind – ThumbStud with brown Micarta inset
- Handle: Stockholm jigged amber bone – stainless dovetailed integral liner/bolsters
- Blade Edge Length: 2.31″
- Blade Length: 2.87″
- Closed/Handle Length: 3.50″
- Overall/Open Length: 6.18″
- Carry: PocketKnife – Weight: 1.92 oz.
- Circa: 2009 – #1
- Maker: Calvin Robinson – Calvin Robinson Handmade Knives – Pace, FL
Robinson, Calvin - Pace, FL
After making knives as a hobby for nearly 5 years, he retired from his air conditioning business and began making knives full time in 2008. He makes hunting, fishing, folding and kitchen knives. He uses only premium raw materials and has won awards for his craftsmanship and creative design. He does everything in his own shop, including heat treating, which allows Mr. Robinson to control the entire knife building process from beginning to end.