Camillus 1993 Cartridge Knife – Jigged Bone 5″ Toothpick PocketKnife
3 in stock
Camillus (CCC-3) Mauser Bone Toothpick PocketKnife —
This item is no longer in production …
This Toothpick (7 x 57 mm Mauser) is the third classic cartridge to be commemorated in the Camillus Classic Cartridge Series of limited edition collectible knives. The 7x57mm Mauser was first tested on the battleground of San Juan Hill in the Spanish-American war. This large Toothpick has genuine jigged bone handle scales and 440A SS blade steel. It features an authentic 7×57 mm Mauser cartridge head shield with inert primer inlay. A high interest collector piece or a well made EDC!
- Blade: 440A SS – scotchbrite finish – Clip Point style – 7×57 mm Mauser cartridge etched on pile side – Camillus Classic Cartridge etched on mark side
- Handle: genuine jigged Bone – nickel silver pins and bolsters with rings – brass liners – brass 7 x 57 mm Mauser cartridge head shield inlay
- Blade Edge Length: 3.50″
- Blade Length: : 4.12″
- Closed/Handle Length: 5.00″
- Overall/Open Length: 9.00″
- Carry: PocketKnife – Weight: 3.20 oz.
- Origin: USA – Camillus Cutlery Company – Camillus, NY
Camillus Cutlery Company
The Camillus Cutlery Company was one of the oldest knife manufacturers in the United States as its roots date back to 1876. The Company produced millions of knives until it filed for bankruptcy in 2007. Its brand name and intellectual property rights were purchased by Acme United Corporation, which re-launched the Camillus brand in May 2009 using modern materials.