Southern Grind Quill (SG08050011) Flipper Folder¦
Zac Brown’s Southern Grind Quill high style folder is an everyday carry knife made of premium materials and assembled with unparalleled attention to detail. The blade is constructed of 14C28N SS steel for maximum edge retention. Flipper opener with ball bearing action offers ambidextrous smooth one-hand opening. The lock and frame of the Quill are made of 6AL4V titanium, which is incredibly strong and lightweight. A short pocket clip carries the Quill securely in the pocket with minimal interference. The slim, lightweight design allows the Quill to be carried discreetly in a pocket, a briefcase or a bag and is accented with red barrel spacers. Made in the USA!
- Blade: Sandvik 14c28N SS (HRC 59-61)¦ flat grind¦ flipper opener¦ tumbled satin (StoneWash) finish¦
- Handle: Gray anodized Titanium¦ 6AL4V titanium FrameLock¦ red barrel spacers¦
- Blade Edge Length: 2.87
- Blade Length: 3.00
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.06
- Open/Overall Length: 7.00
- Carry: Tip -Up CarryClip¦ Weight: 1.76 oz.
- Origin: USA¦ Zac Brown’s Southern Grind Knives¦ Peachtree City, GA