Queen Tear Drop Jack – Jigged Bone 2-Blade PocketKnife
2 in stock
Queen (06QC) Easy Open Tear Drop Jack PocketKnife …
Badger Knife Club 2016 Club Knife – Limited Edition – 50 issued
The Tear Drop Jack pattern dates to the 1800s. This Easy Open Tear Drop Jack has Spear and Pen style blades with jigged stag bone handle scales. This classic Queen PocketKnife is made in the USA.
- Blade: 1095 High Carbon (57-59 HRC) – Spear and Pen – BKC 30th anniversary etch
- Handle: jigged Stag bone – nickel silver bolsters – BKC logo inlay – Queen shield inlay – brass pins and liners – SS back spring
- Blade Edge Length: Spear: 2.56″ – Pen: 1.62″
- Blade Length: Spear: 3.00″ – Pen: 2.12″
- Closed/Handle Length: 3.75″
- Overall/Open Length: 6.75″
- Carry: PocketKnife – Weight: 3.68 oz.
- Origin: USA – Queen Cutlery Co – Titusville, PA