Queen Tear Drop Jack – Jigged Bone 2-Blade PocketKnife
2 in stock
Queen (06QC) Easy Open Tear Drop Jack PocketKnife …
Badger Knife Club 2016 Club Knife – Limited Edition – 50 issued
The Tear Drop Jack pattern dates to the 1800s. This Easy Open Tear Drop Jack has Spear and Pen style blades with jigged stag bone handle scales. This classic Queen PocketKnife is made in the USA.
- Blade: 1095 High Carbon (57-59 HRC) – Spear and Pen – BKC 30th anniversary etch
- Handle: jigged Stag bone – nickel silver bolsters – BKC logo inlay – Queen shield inlay – brass pins and liners – SS back spring
- Blade Edge Length: Spear: 2.56″ – Pen: 1.62″
- Blade Length: Spear: 3.00″ – Pen: 2.12″
- Closed/Handle Length: 3.75″
- Overall/Open Length: 6.75″
- Carry: PocketKnife – Weight: 3.68 oz.
- Origin: USA – Queen Cutlery Co – Titusville, PA
Queen Cutlery Co.
Queen Cutlery was founded in 1922 and its roots trace back to the knife manufacturer Schatt & Morgan. Queen Cutlery produces classic style pocket knives while using high grade components. Most of the Queen pocket knives have D2 Tool steel blades and wood or carved stag bone handles. The entire Queen line is produced in the Titusville Factory located in Pennsylvania.