Southern Grind Spider Monkey (SG06050208) Folder …
Zac Brown’s Southern Grind Spider Monkey folder is a more compact or if you prefer a mini version of the original Bad Monkey folder from Southern Grind. An everyday carry knife made of premium materials and assembled with unparalleled attention to detail. The blade is constructed of CPM S35VN, a martensitic stainless steel designed to offer the best combination of toughness, wear resistance and corrosion resistance. Dual thumb studs provide conventional one-hand opening with either hand. The blade locks into position with a liner and lock made of 6AL4V Titanium, which is incredibly strong and lightweight. Raised jimping on the blade, and a well-defined finger choil enhance user control. Carbon Fiber scales with textured finish further enhances the user’s grip. A short pocket clip carries the Spider Monkey securely in the pocket with minimal interference. This folder is a well-designed all-purpose EDC and a comfortable carry whether at work, on a hike or in the field. Made in the USA!
- Blade: CPM S35VN (HRC 58-59) – Tanto style – flat grind – black PVD coating – dual ThumbStuds
- Handle: Carbon Fiber¦ textured matte finish – LinerLock – 6AL4V titanium lock and liners – lanyard hole
- Blade Edge Length: 3.12″
- Blade Length: 3.25″
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.25″
- Open/Overall Length: 7.37″
- Carry: Tip -Up CarryClip – Weight: 3.04 oz.
- Origin: USA – Zac Brown’s Southern Grind Knives – Peachtree City, GA