OSO Sweet – GFN Assisted Flipper – LinerLock Folder – Plain Edge
Out of stock
Kershaw OSO (1830) Assisted Flipper Folder …
The OSO Sweet features a classic drop-point blade that gives you maximum workaday utility, at the same time; this knife has plenty of style and features. The 8Cr13MoV high-performance blade steel offer characteristics like good edge retention, strength, hardness, and wear resistance. The handle is glass-filled nylon for excellent durability and incorporates a texturedœscale pattern.
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV SS¦ satin finish¦ Flipper
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon¦ LinerLock¦ SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Blade length: 3.1 in. (7.9 cm)
- Closed length: 4.1 in. (10.5 cm)
- Overall length: 7.25 in. (18.4 cm)
- Carry: Adjustable, Tip-Up or Tip-Down CarryClip¦ Weight: 3.2 oz. (90.7 g)
- Year of Introduction: 2008
- Origin: China
Kershaw was founded in 1974 to design and manufacture tools that knife users would be proud to own, carry, and use. Kershaw Knives is a brand of Kai USA Ltd, a member of the Kai Group. While many of Kershaw’s quality products are made in their facility in Tualatin, Oregon, they also draw on Kai’s resources to provide the very best for the customer. Their SpeedSafe assisted opening knives were first-to-market. They will keep on innovating, bringing new and better technologies and materials to today’s knife making industry and knife-using public.