McFall, Ken – Blesbok Horn Drop Point Hunter w/Sheath – Fixed Blade
Out of stock
Ken McFall Handmade Drop Point Hunter w/Sheath …
Handmade by Ken McFall this Drop Point Hunter has Gazelle Horn handle material and ATS-34 blade steel. Nickel silver guard and butt cap with a Custom Leather Sheath by Bob Schrap. This is nice sized fully functional hunter or a piece suitable for a collection.
- Blade: ATS-34 – Drop Point style – mirror polish finish
- Handles: Blesbok (antelope/gazelle) Horn – hidden full tang construction – nickel silver guard and pommel cap – red Micarta spacers
- Blade Edge Length: 4.37″
- Overall/Open Length: 9.50″
- Carry: Leather Sheath (Schrap Custom Sheaths – Milwaukee, WI) – Weight: 9.60 oz.
- Circa: 1995
- Maker: Ken McFall – McFall Custom Knives – Lakeside, AZ