Heritage R700 Drop Point – Walnut (8 1/4″) Hunter w/Sheath – Fixed Blade
3 in stock
Remington Big Game Drop Point (R19981) Hunter with Leather Sheath …
This item is no longer in production …
- Blade: 440A SS – Drop Point style – Remington UMC and R-21 tang stamps – Remington blade etch
- Handle: Walnut derived from stocks of the Model 700 Remington rifles – laser etched with Remington R and 700 – nickel silver bolsters – full tang construction
- Blade Edge Length: 3-1/4″
- Blade Length: 4″
- Overall Length: 7-7/8″
- Carry: Leather Sheath – Weight: 5.92 oz. – Note: sheath color can vary
- Origin: USA – Bear & Son Cutlery – Jacksonville, AL
Bear & Son Cutlery
The Bear & Son Cutlery factory is unique. It is 100% self-contained. While some companies only assemble parts brought in from various suppliers and put their names on the product, they do everything in-house from building their own blanking dies to heat treating, grinding and assembly, as well as hand finishing their products.
Their ongoing commitment: To make them in America, and make them affordable.