Benchmade Griptilian (551-S30V, 556-S30V) Drop Point w/ThumbStuds …
This Benchmade Griptilian has been updated with S30V blade steel and Noryl GTX handle material. With its all-around functionality the Mel Pardue designed Griptilian is hard to surpass for an EDC utility tool. Thi Grip features textured Noryl handles making it a high-strength and lightweight folder. The AxisLock mechanism and dual ThumbStuds make the knife an ambidextrous open and close. The modified Drop Point blade has CPM-S30V stainless steel that offers excellent corrosion resistance and superb edge qualities. The CarryClip can be reversed for right- or left-handed use. Made in the USA.
- Blade Length: 3.45 or 2.91 – CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC) – flat ground – Drop Point Style – dual ThumbStuds
- Handle: textured Noryl GTX (resin) – AxisLock – lanyard hole
- Handle/Closed Length: 4.62″ or 3.87″
- Overall/Open Length: 8.07″ or 6.78″
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Up CarryClip – Weight: 3.88 oz. or 2.81 oz.
- Origin: USA – Benchmade Knife Co. – Oregon City, OR