Robb Gray Handmade Drop Point King Rancher w/Sheath …
This King Rancher hunting knife was handmade by Robb Gray. The fixed blade was made for the Montana Knifemakers Association’s 2012 Club Knife. The drop point has resin wood scales on full tang construction 440C SS. This fixed blade comes with a Leather Sheath. Looks good enough to add to a collection, functional to carry and designed for the outdoors.
- Blade: 440C – satin finish – Drop Point
- Handle: black & tan resin wood – full tang construction – 303 SS bolsters and pins – fancy pins – Western style engraving on the bolsters – red Micarta liners
- Blade Edge Length: 2.56″
- Overall Length: 6.87“
- Carry: Leather Sheath by maker – Weight: 4.80 oz.
- Circa: 2012
- Engraver: Robb Gray – Seattle, WA
- Maker: Robb Gray – Seattle, WA