Gray, Robb – King Rancher Drop Point Hunter – Fixed Blade – 2012 MKA Club Knife
Out of stock
Robb Gray Handmade Drop Point King Rancher w/Sheath …
This King Rancher hunting knife was handmade by Robb Gray. The fixed blade was made for the Montana Knifemakers Association’s 2012 Club Knife. The drop point has resin wood scales on full tang construction 440C SS. This fixed blade comes with a Leather Sheath. Looks good enough to add to a collection, functional to carry and designed for the outdoors.
- Blade: 440C – satin finish – Drop Point
- Handle: black & tan resin wood – full tang construction – 303 SS bolsters and pins – fancy pins – Western style engraving on the bolsters – red Micarta liners
- Blade Edge Length: 2.56″
- Overall Length: 6.87“
- Carry: Leather Sheath by maker – Weight: 4.80 oz.
- Circa: 2012
- Engraver: Robb Gray – Seattle, WA
- Maker: Robb Gray – Seattle, WA
Gray, Robb - Seattle, WA
After a childhood spent being fascinated by knives, Robb Gray of Graycloud Designs in Seattle now lives his dream as a knifemaker. His knives are shaped and built for ergonomic utility. Some of them are finished by using a simple compliment of materials, while others become luxuriously embellished with hand-engraved patterns and gemstones set into the handles. Not surprisingly, the outdoorsman, originally from Idaho Falls, believes they should all nonetheless be "fully used in the field”.