Hen & Rooster (232-NGB) Bone 2-Blade Copperhead PocketKnife¦
The Copperhead dates to the early 1900’s from theœJack knife pattern. The bolster’s bulge is like that of a Copperhead snake. The bulge helps protect the blade corners from snagging on or wearing out your pocket. This Hen & Rooster Copperhead has 440 blade steel and Bone handle scales. A nice collector piece or a versatile EDC!
- Blade: 440 SS¦ mirror polished¦ Clip and Skinner (Drop Point)¦ Hen & Rooster etch
- Handle: Bone (Moss Green Bone)¦ nickel silver bolsters¦ Hen & Rooster logo inlay¦ nickel silver pins¦ brass liners¦ two backsprings
- Blade Edge Length: Clip: 2.37¦œSkinner: 2.37
- Blade Length: Clip: 2.87¦œSkinner: 2.87
- Closed/Handle Length: 3.75
- Overall/Open Length: 6.50
- Carry: PocketKnife¦ Weight: 3.20 oz.
- Origin: Import¦ Frost Cutlery¦ Chattanooga, TN