Bedlam – G10 Scimitar Style – AxisLock Folder
Benchmade Bedlam (860) Upswept Folder …
The Bedlam’s scimitar style blade on this big folder offers great functionality and a unique look and feel. The AxisLock is a strong lock that is easy to use with one hand and is fully ambidextrous. The Bedlam has a large upswept 154-CM blade, G10 handle scales and a breaker pommel. Whether for Self-Defense or a slick utility tool the Bedlam with rock solid construction is ready to perform. Made in the USA.
- Blade Length: 4.00″ (10.16cm)
- Overall Length: 9.76″ (24.79cm)
- Closed Length: 5.76″ (14.63cm)
- Blade: 154CM Stainless Steel (58-60 HRC) … Modified Bowie with Ambidextrous ThumbStuds
- Handle: Black G10 handle scales … AxisLock
- Carry: Tip-Up CarryClip … Skeletonized Black, Reversible, Deep-Carry … Weight: 7.30 oz.
- Origin: USA
4.00" Black Combo Edge – 860SBK, 4.00" Satin Combo Edge – 860S, 4.00" Satin Plain Edge – 860
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives. Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: "Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade."