Bedlam – G10 Scimitar Style – AxisLock Folder
Benchmade Bedlam (860) Upswept Folder …
The Bedlam’s scimitar style blade on this big folder offers great functionality and a unique look and feel. The AxisLock is a strong lock that is easy to use with one hand and is fully ambidextrous. The Bedlam has a large upswept 154-CM blade, G10 handle scales and a breaker pommel. Whether for Self-Defense or a slick utility tool the Bedlam with rock solid construction is ready to perform. Made in the USA.
- Blade Length: 4.00″ (10.16cm)
- Overall Length: 9.76″ (24.79cm)
- Closed Length: 5.76″ (14.63cm)
- Blade: 154CM Stainless Steel (58-60 HRC) … Modified Bowie with Ambidextrous ThumbStuds
- Handle: Black G10 handle scales … AxisLock
- Carry: Tip-Up CarryClip … Skeletonized Black, Reversible, Deep-Carry … Weight: 7.30 oz.
- Origin: USA
Benchmade Knife Company
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives.
Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: "Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade."