Queen (033150KS) Reverse Gunstock PocketKnife¦
Badger Knife Club 2015 Club Knife¦ Limited Edition¦ 58 issued
The Gunstock pattern pocket knife began production in the early 1900’s. This Shatt & Morgan reverse gunstock has Clip, Speepsfoot and Spey style blades withœburnt stag bone handle scales. This classic Queen PocketKnife was made in the USA.
- Blade: 420 SS (57-59 HRC)¦ Clip, Spey, Sheepsfoot¦ BKC etch
- Handle: Burnt Sambar Stag bone¦ nickel silver bolsters¦ BKC logo inlay¦ KeyStone shield inlay¦ brass liners¦ SS back spring and pins
- Blade Edge Length: Clip: 3.00¦ Sheepsfoot: 2.00¦ Spey: 2.87
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.25
- Overall/Open Length: 7.68
- Carry: PocketKnife¦ Weight: 3.84 oz.
- Origin: USA¦ Queen Cutlery Co¦ Titusville, PA