Queen S&M Reverse Gunstock – Burnt Stag 3-Blade PocketKnife
2 in stock
Queen (033150KS) Reverse Gunstock PocketKnife …
Badger Knife Club 2015 Club Knife – Limited Edition – 58 issued
The Gunstock pattern pocket knife began production in the early 1900’s. This Shatt & Morgan reverse gunstock has Clip, Speepsfoot and Spey style blades with burnt stag bone handle scales. This classic Queen PocketKnife was made in the USA.
- Blade: 420 SS (57-59 HRC) – Clip, Spey, Sheepsfoot – BKC etch
- Handle: Burnt Sambar Stag bone – nickel silver bolsters – BKC logo inlay – KeyStone shield inlay – brass liners – SS back spring and pins
- Blade Edge Length: Clip: 3.00″ – Sheepsfoot: 2.00″ – Spey: 2.87″
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.25″
- Overall/Open Length: 7.68″
- Carry: PocketKnife – Weight: 3.84 oz.
- Origin: USA – Queen Cutlery Co – Titusville, PA
Queen Cutlery Co.
Queen Cutlery was founded in 1922 and its roots trace back to the knife manufacturer Schatt & Morgan. Queen Cutlery produces classic style pocket knives while using high grade components. Most of the Queen pocket knives have D2 Tool steel blades and wood or carved stag bone handles. The entire Queen line is produced in the Titusville Factory located in Pennsylvania.