Zero Tolerance 0450CF Sinkevich Flipper – S35VN Black DLC Blade – Carbon Fiber and Titanium Framelock Handle – ZT0450CF
1 in stock
Zero Tolerance (0450CF) Sinkevich Carbon Fiber Folder …
The 0450CF is a collaboration between ZT and custom knife designer Dmitry Sinkevich. With its 3.25″ blade, lightweight carbon fiber front scale and titanium back scale, the 0450CF has a sleek and sophisticated look that makes it a great EDC.
ZT built in the USA with a S35VN blade that is DLC coated for matte-black good looks and enhanced performance. The front handle scale is carbon fiber, balancing the knife’s solid construction with lightweight convenience. The DLC-coated titanium back handle offers a secure FrameLock. The knife opens smoothly and easily with the KVT ball-bearing opening system and built-in flipper. While it’s a smaller, more gentlemanly knife, the 0450CF proudly lives up to the overbuilt standards for which ZT is well known.
- Blade: S35VN … DLC coating … Flipper
- Handle: Carbon fiber front scale … titanium back scale … KVT ball-bearing opening system … FrameLock … hardened steel lockbar insert
- Blade length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed length: 4.1 in. (10.4 cm)
- Overall length: 7.4 in. (18.8 cm)
- Casrry: Reversible Tip-Up CarryClip … Weight: 2.7 oz.
- Origin: USA