Windage – Aluminum Ball Bearing Flipper – LinerLock Folder
Out of stock
Ruger Knives Windage (R2402) Flipper Folder …
Designed by Ken Onion of Kaneohe, Hawaii this stylish everyday carry boasting a stonewashed drop-point blade with flipper, IKBS ball bearing pivot system for smooth opening, Ruger cull-out on the pivot and a tough anodized aluminum handle with innovative pocket clip for right or left hand carry.
- Blade Length: 3.782″ (96.06 mm)
- Closed/Carry Length: 5.067″ (128.7 mm)
- Overall/Open Length: 8.813″ (223.85 mm)
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel – Flipper Opening – StoneWash Finish – Drop Point – partially serrated
- Handle: 6061 Aluminum Handle – Ruger Medallion Inset – LinerLock – IKBS Ball Bearing Pivot System – Ruger Cull-Out Pivot
- Carry: Ambidextrous Innovative Pocket Clip
- Origin: China
CRKT-Columbia River Knife & Tool
Columbia River Knife & Tool (CRKT), a Tualatin, Oregon-based manufacturer of knives, tools, and accessories was founded by Rod Bremer in 1994. CRKT offers a broad line of sport, work, and professional knives and tools that are purpose driven designs. Their purpose is not just to be different, but to provide useful improvements, including fast folder opening systems, folder locking systems, carry systems, serrations, new multi tools, and even entirely new product concepts. CRKT knives, tools, and accessories are covered by exceptional warranties, which are fully detailed in the company catalog and on their website.