Volt SS – BeadBlast Assisted Flipper – FrameLock Folder – B.B. Plain Edge
Out of stock
Kershaw Volt SS (3655) Assisted Flipper Folder …
The Volt SS blade shape is a versatile clip point. With its narrow, clipped tip, it provides extra cutting control for delicate tasks. At the same time, the blade has enough belly to make it a good slicer, too. The handle is pure stainless steel with a sturdy FrameLock. It’s slimmer which makes it sit comfortably in your pocket.
- Blade: 8CR13MOV SS … bead-blasted finish … Flipper
- Handle: 410, bead-blasted finish … SpeedSafe assisted opening … FrameLock
- Blade Length: 3 1/2 in. (8.9 cm)
- Closed Length: 4 1/4 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 7 3/4 in. (19.9 cm)
- Adjustable (Tip Up/Down) CarryClip – Weight: 4.3 oz
- Year of Introduction: 2012
- Origin: China
Kershaw was founded in 1974 to design and manufacture tools that knife users would be proud to own, carry, and use. Kershaw Knives is a brand of Kai USA Ltd, a member of the Kai Group. While many of Kershaw’s quality products are made in their facility in Tualatin, Oregon, they also draw on Kai's resources to provide the very best for the customer. Their SpeedSafe assisted opening knives were first-to-market. They will keep on innovating, bringing new and better technologies and materials to today's knife making industry and knife-using public.