Vintage Pen Knife“ Richards Cutlery“ Sheffield, England
Out of stock
Richards Cutlery PocketKnife with Lamp-Post Tang Mark …
Richards was founded in the 1930s by two German brothers from Solingen in Germany. They mass-produced knives, scissors etc. which had the “lamp-post” trademark. Richards was bought out in 1977 by the Imperial Knife Company of the U.S.A. Richards closed in 1983 and the factory was demolished. This Pen Knife is estimated to be Pre-1960 with the tang mark still intact. Sold as is.
- Blade: SS¦ Pen knife pattern¦ nail nick¦
- Handle: celluloid or plastic¦ brass liners¦ SS bolster¦ SlipJoint¦ bale with keychain attached¦
- Blade Edge Length: 1.00
- Blade Length: 1.37
- Closed/Handle Length: 1.87
- Open/Overall Length: 3.25
- Carry: PocketKnife¦ Weight: 0.48 oz. (with keychain)
- Origin: UK¦ Richards Cutlery¦ Sheffield, England
"BuyKnives.com" is the title given to this brand because the knives are miscellaneous. They can be one of kind knives, antique knives, advertisement knives, unknown manufacturer knives, etc. These are vintage/collector knives that have been acquired by us from knife shows and trades.