Case Tony Bose “BackPocket” Jigged Bone Barehead Trapper
4 in stock
Case (TB61546 SS) BackPocket Jigged Barehead Trapper …
Badger Knife Club 2011 Club Knife – Limited Edition – 85 issued
This Tony Bose designed pattern (#546) is a single blade knife from Case created expressly for people who choose to carry a knife in a back pocket. The design is based on what legendary knifemaker Tony Bose carried for years. With stainless steel blade steel and jigged bone handle scales, this folder is made to tackle the toughest tasks and still fit comfortably into a back pocket. Included with the knife is a Case BackPocket Lanyard made from braided genuine leather with pewter tips. A Case logo pewter clip holds the lanyard once attached. This classic Case PocketKnife is made in the USA.
- Blade: polished 420 SS – California Clip Point style – taper ground – BKC Silver Anniversary etch
- Handle: Red jigged bone – nickel silver bolsters – BKC logo inlay – Case XX logo inlay – brass pins and liners – SS back spring – lanyard hole with Case braided lanyard
- Blade Edge Length: 3.12″
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.56″
- Overall/Open Length: 8.12″
- Carry: PocketKnife – Weight: 3.68 oz.
Origin: USA – W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery – Bradford, PA
Case, W.R. & Sons Cutlery Co
An American manufacturer of quality knives began in 1889 when the four Case Brothers began fashioning knives and selling them along a wagon trail in Upstate New York. From their website (2018): "At Case, our knives are built by people with integrity for people of integrity. That’s the way we’ve done it for over a hundred years, and that’s how we’ll do it for the next hundred years to come."