Kershaw RJ Tactical 3.0 (1987) Drop Point Flipper Folder …
The RJ Tactical 3.0 (1987) is a collaboration between custom knifemaker RJ Martin and Kershaw engineers. The versatile drop-point blade, top and bottom grind, and comfortably contoured handle is a very economical tactical style folder. The handle is durable glass-filled nylon with comfortable finger contours and a matte look. It is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening with a built-in flipper. It is an easy carry that handles tasks in the out of doors, on the jobsite or in the office.
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV SS¦ black-oxide coating¦ Drop Point style¦ Flipper¦
- Handle: GFN (glass-filled nylon)¦ lanyard hole¦ SpeedSafe assisted opening¦ LinerLock¦
- Blade Length: 3
- Handle/Carry Length: 4
- Open/Overall Length: 6.9
- Carry: 3-Position CarryClip¦ Weight: 2.8 oz.
- Year of Introduction: 2015
- Origin: China¦ KAI USA LTD“ Kershaw Knives¦ Tualatin, OR