CRKT (Columbia River) Strafe (1210) Fixed Blade w/Sheath …
Lucas Burnley of Albuquerque, NM designed the Strafeâ„¢ to be the ultimate modern field knife with traditional, classic undertones. The lean, angular blade shape is rooted in its Japanese tanto heritage and is finished with a sleek stonewash finish. The tough polypropylene sheath features a j-hook accessory so it remains poised and at the ready at all times.
- Overall Length: 9.50″ (241.3 mm)
- Blade Length: 4.612″ (117.14 mm)
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel, HRC 56-58¦ StoneWash Finish
- Handle: Injection Molded Glass-Reinforced Nylon¦
- Carry: Glass Reinforced Nylon Sheath w/J-Hook Accessory¦ Weight: 6.5 ounces
- Origin: China