Showtime – SS, Black Assisted Flipper – FrameLock Folder – Two-Tone Plain Edge
Out of stock
Kershaw Showtime (1955) Assisted Flipper …
With its 3-inch blade, the Showtime is a convenient size for pocket carry … whether you™re dressed up or down. The blade features a two-toned finish: black-oxide on the grinds and satin-polish on the flats. 8Cr13MoV stainless steel enables the Showtime’s blade to take and hold its edge. The handle is black-oxide coated and contoured for a solid grip. A FrameLock ensures secure lock up. The decorative hex pivot enhances the Showtime’s showoff good looks.
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV SS … satin & black-oxide coating (two-tone) … Flipper
- Handle: SS, black-oxide coating … SpeedSafe® assisted opening with flipper … FrameLock
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed length: 4 in. (10.2 cm)
- Overall length: 6.75 in. (17.1 cm)
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Up CarryClip … Weight: 3.7 oz.
- Year of Introduction: 2016
- Origin: China