Showtime – SS, Black Assisted Flipper – FrameLock Folder – Two-Tone Plain Edge
Out of stock
Kershaw Showtime (1955) Assisted Flipper …
With its 3-inch blade, the Showtime is a convenient size for pocket carry … whether you™re dressed up or down. The blade features a two-toned finish: black-oxide on the grinds and satin-polish on the flats. 8Cr13MoV stainless steel enables the Showtime’s blade to take and hold its edge. The handle is black-oxide coated and contoured for a solid grip. A FrameLock ensures secure lock up. The decorative hex pivot enhances the Showtime’s showoff good looks.
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV SS … satin & black-oxide coating (two-tone) … Flipper
- Handle: SS, black-oxide coating … SpeedSafe® assisted opening with flipper … FrameLock
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed length: 4 in. (10.2 cm)
- Overall length: 6.75 in. (17.1 cm)
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Up CarryClip … Weight: 3.7 oz.
- Year of Introduction: 2016
- Origin: China
Kershaw was founded in 1974 to design and manufacture tools that knife users would be proud to own, carry, and use. Kershaw Knives is a brand of Kai USA Ltd, a member of the Kai Group. While many of Kershaw’s quality products are made in their facility in Tualatin, Oregon, they also draw on Kai's resources to provide the very best for the customer. Their SpeedSafe assisted opening knives were first-to-market. They will keep on innovating, bringing new and better technologies and materials to today's knife making industry and knife-using public.