Select Fire – GFN Multi-Tool Folder – LinerLock Folder – BeadBlast Plain Edge
Out of stock
Kershaw Select Fire (1920) Folder, Multi-Tool …
The Select Fire was built to be a knife focused Multi-Tool. It’s built around a knife blade, a knife blade that works and works well. For strength and edge-holding capability, the Select Fire’s blade is made of 8Cr13MoV stainless steel and bead-blasted for an easy care, matte look. Designed by Grant & Gavin Hawk, the Select Fire is also a handy Multi-Tool. There’s a 4-piece bit set, plus the bit driver. The bits, two flat-head and two cross-head, are in on-board carriers that swings out to let you choose your bit, then swings back to snap into place. The contoured glass-filled nylon handle is equally comfortable whether you™re using the blade or the bits. The Select Fire makes a great addition to every tool and truck box.
- MultiFunctional: knife blade¦ .25″ hex drive, 2 flathead, 2 crosshead bits¦ Ruler on bit drive shaft
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV SS¦ bead-blasted finish¦ ThumbStud¦
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon¦ LinerLock¦
- Blade length: 3.4 in. (8.6 cm)
- Closed length: 4.25 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall length: 7.6 in. (19.4 cm)
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Down CarryClip¦ Weight: 5 oz.
- Year of Introduction: 2009
- Origin: China
Kershaw was founded in 1974 to design and manufacture tools that knife users would be proud to own, carry, and use. Kershaw Knives is a brand of Kai USA Ltd, a member of the Kai Group. While many of Kershaw’s quality products are made in their facility in Tualatin, Oregon, they also draw on Kai's resources to provide the very best for the customer. Their SpeedSafe assisted opening knives were first-to-market. They will keep on innovating, bringing new and better technologies and materials to today's knife making industry and knife-using public.