Select Fire – GFN Multi-Tool Folder – LinerLock Folder – BeadBlast Plain Edge
Out of stock
Kershaw Select Fire (1920) Folder, Multi-Tool …
The Select Fire was built to be a knife focused Multi-Tool. It’s built around a knife blade, a knife blade that works and works well. For strength and edge-holding capability, the Select Fire’s blade is made of 8Cr13MoV stainless steel and bead-blasted for an easy care, matte look. Designed by Grant & Gavin Hawk, the Select Fire is also a handy Multi-Tool. There’s a 4-piece bit set, plus the bit driver. The bits, two flat-head and two cross-head, are in on-board carriers that swings out to let you choose your bit, then swings back to snap into place. The contoured glass-filled nylon handle is equally comfortable whether you™re using the blade or the bits. The Select Fire makes a great addition to every tool and truck box.
- MultiFunctional: knife blade¦ .25″ hex drive, 2 flathead, 2 crosshead bits¦ Ruler on bit drive shaft
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV SS¦ bead-blasted finish¦ ThumbStud¦
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon¦ LinerLock¦
- Blade length: 3.4 in. (8.6 cm)
- Closed length: 4.25 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall length: 7.6 in. (19.4 cm)
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Down CarryClip¦ Weight: 5 oz.
- Year of Introduction: 2009
- Origin: China