Sailors Auto – Storm Shackle Key & Manual Blade – ButtonLock Folder
Out of stock
Colonial Knife Sailors (T320) Tool Automatic with Safety¦
The Colonial automatic Storm Shackle Key is a valuable tool for anyone working on the fore-deck. It features a push button deployment sailor’s tool that offers a combination shackle key, large screwdriver, turn buckle key and a long neck bottle opener. The secondary blade/tool is a manually opening Sheepsfoot blade. The handle is a nearly indestructible Isoplast (engineered thermoplastic) material with a bail for hanging or lanyard use and a sliding lock ensuring secure use. A nice piece for your sailing kit. Made in the USA!
- Tool: 1095 SS (58-60 RC)¦storm shackle key¦Flathead screwdiver¦ turnbuckle key¦ bottle cap opener¦
- Blade: 440A SS¦ Sheepsfoot style¦
- Handle: textured Isoplast (engineered thermoplastic)¦ slide safety¦ push button deployment (tool)¦ manual opening sheepsfoot blade¦ SS bail
- Blade Edge Length: 1.62
- Blade Length: 1.75¦ Tool: 2.50
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.50
- Open/Overall Length: 7.00
- Carry: Bale¦ Weight: 2.72 oz.
- Origin: USA … Colonial Knife Co¦ Warwick, RI
Colonial Knife Company
The three Paolantonio brothers founded Colonial Knife Company in 1926. Today, Colonial is proud to manufacture the highest quality in precision cutlery; quality that can only come from nearly a century of knife making experience. That’s why Colonial is able to offer a lifetime warranty on all its products.