Remedy – SS Ball Bearing Flipper – FrameLock Folder – Plain Edge
Out of stock
CRKT Remedy (3720) EDC Flipper Folder …
The 3.5 drop point blade features a satin finish and is deployed swiftly with an IKBS ball bearing pivot system. The highly ergonomic handle is built with stonewash stainless steel and subtle, tapered lines that solidify this minimalist knife as a reckoning force in form and function. Find yourself with a handful of daily duties standing in your way? Here is a Remedy for that.
- Blade Length: 3.57″ (90.73 mm)
- Closed/Carry Length: 4.73″ (120.19 mm)
- Overall/Open Length: 8.31″ (211.15 mm)
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV, HRC 58-60 – Satin Finish – Flipper Opener
- Handle: 420J2 Stainless Steel – IKBS Ball Bearing Pivot System – FrameLock
- Carry: Weight 5.4 oz – 1-Position Tip-Up CarryClip
- Origin: China
CRKT-Columbia River Knife & Tool
Columbia River Knife & Tool (CRKT), a Tualatin, Oregon-based manufacturer of knives, tools, and accessories was founded by Rod Bremer in 1994. CRKT offers a broad line of sport, work, and professional knives and tools that are purpose driven designs. Their purpose is not just to be different, but to provide useful improvements, including fast folder opening systems, folder locking systems, carry systems, serrations, new multi tools, and even entirely new product concepts. CRKT knives, tools, and accessories are covered by exceptional warranties, which are fully detailed in the company catalog and on their website.