Para Military 2 Brown Canvas
1 in stock
This stunning expression of the Para Military 2 pairs a CPM CRU-WEAR blade with a classic brown canvas Micarta and full stainless steel liners. It capitalizes on CRU-WEAR’s hard-earned reputaion for taking and holdinga superior edge while remaining tough and resilient.
- Blade Length: 3.47″ (88 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.82″ (122 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.29″ (211 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 3.05″ (77 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.145″ (3.7 mm)
- Blade Material: CPM-CruWear Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Handle Material: Canvas Micarta
- Handle Color: Brown
- Locking Mechanism: Compression Lock
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel (Tip-Up/Down, Right/Left Carry)
- Model Number: C81MPCW2
- Model Name: Paramilitary 2 CruWear
- Weight: 3.99 oz. (150 g)
- Made in the USA
Spyderco was founded in 1976 by Sal and Gail Glesser. In 1981, the Glessers put down roots in Golden, Colorado and introduced the first Spyderco folding knife. That knife pioneered the concept of a round hole in the blade for one-handed opening, a clip on the handle for carry at the top of the pocket, and the option of a serrated edge for aggressive cutting performance. Since then, Spyderco has steadily grown to become one of the leaders in the cutlery industry. In addition to a worldwide distribution network and manufacturing resources in the U.S., Japan, Taiwan, Italy, and China.
Those Who Know, Carry Spyderco.