Outrage – Aluminum Ball Bearing Flipper – LinerLock Folder
Out of stock
CRKT Outrage (K320) Flipper Folder …
A sophisticated everyday carry blade featuring a modified drop point blade with an IKBSâ„¢ ball bearing pivot system deploying the blade smooth and fast while a locking liner locks the blade open. An aluminum handle in a gun metal grey and a low profile clip completes the stylish piece.
- Blade Length: 3.19″ (81.03 mm)
- Closed/Carry Length: 4.67″ (118.62 mm)
- Overall/Open Length: 7.88″ (200.15 mm)
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV, 58-60 HRC¦ Satin Finish¦ modified Drop Point¦ Flipper Opening
- Handle: 6061 Aluminum¦ IKBSâ„¢ Ball Bearing Pivot System¦ LinerLock
- Carry: 1-Position Tip-Up CarryClip¦ Weight: 4.5 oz
- Origin: China
CRKT-Columbia River Knife & Tool
Columbia River Knife & Tool (CRKT), a Tualatin, Oregon-based manufacturer of knives, tools, and accessories was founded by Rod Bremer in 1994. CRKT offers a broad line of sport, work, and professional knives and tools that are purpose driven designs. Their purpose is not just to be different, but to provide useful improvements, including fast folder opening systems, folder locking systems, carry systems, serrations, new multi tools, and even entirely new product concepts. CRKT knives, tools, and accessories are covered by exceptional warranties, which are fully detailed in the company catalog and on their website.