OKCA 2017 Club Knife – Great Eastern Smooth Bone Congress 3-Blade Whittler
Out of stock
Great Eastern Cutlery Northfield UN-X-LD Congress Whittler (133317)¦
Smooth Ivory Bone – 2017 OKCA Club Knife¦ Limited Edition #19 of 52 made
Great Eastern Cutlery Northfield UN-X-LD #13 Whittler is a traditional Congress style PocketKnife. The Congress 3-Blade Whittler has a Sheepsfoot and two Pen 1095 carbon steel blades making it very useful for a variety of every day tasks. It is a general purpose PocketKnife, has collector interest and makes a great gift. Made in USA by the staff at Great Eastern Cutlery in Titusville, PA.
- Overall/Open Length: 6 .12 (155.58mm)
- Closed/Handle Length: 3.71″ (94.23mm)
- Blade Length: Sheepsfoot: 2.44″ (61.98mm)¦ Pen: 1.88 (47.75mm)¦ Pen: 1.88 (47.75mm)
- Cutting Edge Length: 2.12″ (53.85mm)¦ each Pen: 1.50 (38.10mm)
- Blade Steel: 1095 Carbon Steel
- Edge Style: Plain
- Blade Finish: Polished
- Handle Material: smooth bone with laser engraved front scale¦ brass pins and liners¦
- Bolsters: nickel silver
- Weight: 2.08 oz.
- Great Eastern Ref. #: 133317
- Origin: USA¦ Great Eastern Cutlery … Titusville, PA
Great Eastern Cutlery
Great Eastern Cutlery company was established in August of 2006 in Titusville, PA. Offering three trademarked brands: The GEC, the company’s only stainless steel blade line; The Tidioute Cutlery (Based on the Tidioute Cutlery Co. of circa 1909 to 1916), a more economical knife that serves purposes of functionality over collectability and the prized Northfield UN-X-LD (Based on the Northfield Knife Company which operated in Connecticut from 1858 to 1926.), the shop’s highest-end product line.