Case (TB62110 SS) PocketWorn 2-Blade Saddlehorn …
Badger Knife Club 2010 Club Knife – Limited Edition – 60 issued
This Tony Bose designed pattern (#110) is a saddlehorn with Clip and Skinner blades. Known as a Pocket Worn with the extra hand-finishing it feels like a knife that has spent years in your pocket. With stainless steel blade steel and green jigged bone handle scales, this PocketKnife gets its name because the handle resembles the shape of the horn on a Western riding saddle. The larger saddlehorn (#100) is one of Case’s original patterns. This classic Case PocketKnife is made in the USA.
- Blade: polished 420 SS – Clip and Skinner (Drop Point) styles – BKC etch
- Handle: jigged Bermuda Green bone – nickel silver bolsters – BKC logo inlay – Case XX logo inlay – brass pins and liners – SS back spring
- Blade Edge Length: Clip: 2.37″ Skinner: 2.37″
- Closed/Handle Length: 3.50″
- Overall/Open Length: 6.12″
- Carry: PocketKnife – Weight: 3.04 oz.
- Origin: USA – R. Case & Sons Cutlery – Bradford, PA