My Tighe – SS w/GFN Onlays Assisted – FrameLock Folder
CRKT MY Tighe (1091K, 1093K) Assisted Folder …
These models are no longer in production …
CRKT translated custom knife maker Brian Tighe of Richfield Ontario popular My Tighe custom designed frame-lock folder into an affordable, spring assisted opening, everyday carry knife. The patented Outburst® assisted opening mechanism instantly springs the blade fully open after being opened approximately 30°. There are bronze and lubrous washers at the adjustable blade pivot for fast action. Dual ramped thumb studs allow the My Tighe to be quickly opened with either hand.
- Open/Overall Length: 8.12 inches (6.50 Mini)
- Blade Length: 3.62 inches (3.00 Mini)
- Closed/Carry Length: 3.50 inches (3.75 Mini)
- Blade: 1.4116 Stainless Steel¦ 55-57 HRC¦ Deep Belly with Recurve¦ Outburst® Assisted Opening¦ Black Nitride Finish or Satin Finish
- Handle: 420J2 Steel w/Glass Reinforced Nylon Onlays¦ FrameLock¦
- Carry: 1-Position Tip-Down CarryClip¦ Weight: 5.6 ounces (3.8 oz Mini)¦
- Origin: Taiwan
3.00" Black Combo Edge – 1093K, 3.62" Black Combo Edge – 1091K
CRKT-Columbia River Knife & Tool
Columbia River Knife & Tool (CRKT), a Tualatin, Oregon-based manufacturer of knives, tools, and accessories was founded by Rod Bremer in 1994. CRKT offers a broad line of sport, work, and professional knives and tools that are purpose driven designs. Their purpose is not just to be different, but to provide useful improvements, including fast folder opening systems, folder locking systems, carry systems, serrations, new multi tools, and even entirely new product concepts. CRKT knives, tools, and accessories are covered by exceptional warranties, which are fully detailed in the company catalog and on their website.