Deadline – SS w/Two-Tone Flipper – FrameLock Folder – Two-Tone Plain Edge
Out of stock
Kershaw Deadline (1087) Flipper Folder
Both the blade and handle feature a two-toned finish. With titanium carbo-nitride coating in the grinds and hollows and a satin finish on the flats the Deadline has a very distinctive look that walks the line between classy and tactical. The 8Cr13MoV blade is a modified Wharncliffe with a top swedge. The handles are two-tone-finished steel with cold-forged handle texture for a solid grip. A strong frame lock secures the blade open during use.
- Blade Length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.25 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.5 in. (19.1 cm)
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV¦ titanium carbo-nitride coating with satin flats¦ modified Wharncliffe
- Handle: Stainless Steel¦ titanium carbo-nitride coating with satin flats¦ Flipper¦ KVT ball-bearing opening¦ Tuned Detent System (TDS)¦ FrameLock
- Carry: Reversible¦ deep-carry Tip-Up CarryClip¦ Weight: 4.6 oz. (133 g)
- Origin: China
Kershaw was founded in 1974 to design and manufacture tools that knife users would be proud to own, carry, and use. Kershaw Knives is a brand of Kai USA Ltd, a member of the Kai Group. While many of Kershaw’s quality products are made in their facility in Tualatin, Oregon, they also draw on Kai's resources to provide the very best for the customer. Their SpeedSafe assisted opening knives were first-to-market. They will keep on innovating, bringing new and better technologies and materials to today's knife making industry and knife-using public.