CQC-10K – G10/SS Bowie Survival – FrameLock Folder – Stonewash Plain Edge
Out of stock
Kershaw Emerson CQC-10K (6030) Folding Hunter¦
The CQC-10K is based on the Emerson Appalachian Outdoorsman Knife and features a bowie-style blade of 8Cr14MoV stainless steel with a stonewashed finish. Originally designed as a hunting knife, it’s equally adept for survival, camping, bushcrafting or for just about any outdoor activity. The handle has a deep curve, designed to fit the palm and reduce hand fatigue during time-consuming tasks. For a secure-grip, the CQC-10K has a G10 front scale with a stainless steel back and sturdy frame lock. It’s also equipped with the Emersonœwave shaped opening feature so that the folder can be opened as it is withdrawn from the pocket.
- Blade: 8Cr14MoV SS¦ stonewashed finish¦ Bowie-style blade¦ ThumbDisk¦ “wave shaped opening feature”
- Handle: Textured G10 front scale¦ 410 stainless steel bead-blasted finish back scale¦ FrameLock
- Blade Length: 3.5 in. (9 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.75 in. (12.1 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.5 in. (21.6 cm)
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Up CarryClip¦ Weight: 5 oz.
- Year of Introduction: 2017
- Origin: China