CQC-10K – G10/SS Bowie Survival – FrameLock Folder – Stonewash Plain Edge
Out of stock
Kershaw Emerson CQC-10K (6030) Folding Hunter¦
The CQC-10K is based on the Emerson Appalachian Outdoorsman Knife and features a bowie-style blade of 8Cr14MoV stainless steel with a stonewashed finish. Originally designed as a hunting knife, it’s equally adept for survival, camping, bushcrafting or for just about any outdoor activity. The handle has a deep curve, designed to fit the palm and reduce hand fatigue during time-consuming tasks. For a secure-grip, the CQC-10K has a G10 front scale with a stainless steel back and sturdy frame lock. It’s also equipped with the Emersonœwave shaped opening feature so that the folder can be opened as it is withdrawn from the pocket.
- Blade: 8Cr14MoV SS¦ stonewashed finish¦ Bowie-style blade¦ ThumbDisk¦ “wave shaped opening feature”
- Handle: Textured G10 front scale¦ 410 stainless steel bead-blasted finish back scale¦ FrameLock
- Blade Length: 3.5 in. (9 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.75 in. (12.1 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.5 in. (21.6 cm)
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Up CarryClip¦ Weight: 5 oz.
- Year of Introduction: 2017
- Origin: China
Kershaw was founded in 1974 to design and manufacture tools that knife users would be proud to own, carry, and use. Kershaw Knives is a brand of Kai USA Ltd, a member of the Kai Group. While many of Kershaw’s quality products are made in their facility in Tualatin, Oregon, they also draw on Kai’s resources to provide the very best for the customer. Their SpeedSafe assisted opening knives were first-to-market. They will keep on innovating, bringing new and better technologies and materials to today’s knife making industry and knife-using public.