Collins Automatic – FRN Tanto Style Auto w/Safety“ ButtonLock Folder
Colonial Knife Co Collins (107/108) Automatic with Safety¦
The handle with its ribbed grip frame, which is made of a nearly indestructible polymer and the Blackie Collins designed blade make this tactical style folding knife a great all-purpose carry tool whether for the field or everyday. The sliding safety button is mounted just below the pushbutton deployment button. The safety protrudes further than the firing button so that there is no confusion between the two. The big button also makes the safety easy to operate, even with gloves on. Made in the USA!
- Blade: ATS-34¦ Tanto style¦ WalterœBlackie Collins design¦
- Handle: FRN (Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon)¦ slide safety¦ push button deployment¦ lanyard hole¦ Non-Slip Grip
- Blade Edge Length: 2.50
- Blade Length: 2.75
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.25
- Open/Overall Length: 7.00
- Carry: Tip-Down CarryClip¦ Weight: 2.24 oz.
- Origin: USA … Colonial Knife Co¦ Warwick, RI
Colonial Knife Company
The three Paolantonio brothers founded Colonial Knife Company in 1926. Today, Colonial is proud to manufacture the highest quality in precision cutlery; quality that can only come from nearly a century of knife making experience. That’s why Colonial is able to offer a lifetime warranty on all its products.