Spyderco Byrd Cara Cara 2 (BY03) LWT LockBack Folder …
The Cara Cara (long-legged hawk) from Spyderco’s Byrd line was inspired by Spyderco’s popular Endura. Byrd knives were created to offer premium features at a budget-friendly prices. With fore-finger choil, sturdy back lock and fully ambidextrous 4-position pocket clip, the Cara Cara is an excellent everyday carry. Tremendous value with all the functionality and versatility of a Spydero.
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV SS – Drop Point style – Comet shaped ThumbHole – full flat grind – satin finish – textured thumb ramp
- Handle: injected molded fiberglass-reinforced nylon (FRN) – LockBack – lanyard hole – screw-together construction
- Blade Edge Length: 3.25″
- Blade Length: 3.75″
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.78″
- Open/Overall Length: 8.53″
- Carry: reversible Tip-Up or Tip-Down CarryClip – Weight: 3.10 oz.
- Origin: China – Spyderco, Inc. – Golden, CO