Byrd Cara Cara 2 – LWT Spear Point Style – LockBack Folder
Spyderco Byrd Cara Cara 2 (BY03) LWT LockBack Folder …
The Cara Cara (long-legged hawk) from Spyderco’s Byrd line was inspired by Spyderco’s popular Endura. Byrd knives were created to offer premium features at a budget-friendly prices. With fore-finger choil, sturdy back lock and fully ambidextrous 4-position pocket clip, the Cara Cara is an excellent everyday carry. Tremendous value with all the functionality and versatility of a Spydero.
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV SS – Drop Point style – Comet shaped ThumbHole – full flat grind – satin finish – textured thumb ramp
- Handle: injected molded fiberglass-reinforced nylon (FRN) – LockBack – lanyard hole – screw-together construction
- Blade Edge Length: 3.25″
- Blade Length: 3.75″
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.78″
- Open/Overall Length: 8.53″
- Carry: reversible Tip-Up or Tip-Down CarryClip – Weight: 3.10 oz.
- Origin: China – Spyderco, Inc. – Golden, CO
Spyderco was founded in 1976 by Sal and Gail Glesser. In 1981, the Glessers put down roots in Golden, Colorado and introduced the first Spyderco folding knife. That knife pioneered the concept of a round hole in the blade for one-handed opening, a clip on the handle for carry at the top of the pocket, and the option of a serrated edge for aggressive cutting performance. Since then, Spyderco has steadily grown to become one of the leaders in the cutlery industry. In addition to a worldwide distribution network and manufacturing resources in the U.S., Japan, Taiwan, Italy, and China. Those Who Know, Carry Spyderco.