Zero Tolerance 0452CF Sinkevich Flipper -S35VN Satin Drop Point Blade – Carbon Fiber and Titanium Framelock Handle – ZT0452CF
1 in stock
Zero Tolerance (0452CF) Sinkevich Carbon Fiber Flipper Folder …
The 0452CF is a collaboration between ZT and custom knife designer Dmitry Sinkevich. With its 4.1″ blade and lightweight carbon fiber front scale and titanium back scale, the 0452CF has a sleek and sophisticated look that makes it a great EDC.
ZT built in the USA with a S35VN dual-finished blade that sharpens to a razor edge, holds it well, and can be resharpened easily. The knife opens smoothly and easily with the KVT ball-bearing opening system and built-in flipper. A titanium FrameLock with hardened steel lockbar insert ensures solid lock up. The 0452CF features handsome 5-spoke pivot hardware. From office to outdoors, the 0452CF is ready to go wherever you’re ready to take it.
- Made in the USA
- Based on the award-winning 0454
- Manual open, KVT ball-bearing system
- Frame lock
- Reversible (left/right), deep-carry clip
- Steel: S35VN, stonewashed & satin finish
- Handle: Carbon fiber front, titanium back, stonewashed finish
- Blade length: 4.1 in. (10.4 cm)
- Closed length: 5.2 in. (13.2 cm)
- Overall length: 9.3 in. (23.6 cm)
- Weight: 4.6 oz. (130.4 g)