Kershaw Westin (3460) Assisted Flipper Folder¦
This item is no longer in production …
The Westin is a larger knife and features a 3.5-inch blade. And while that blade has a symmetrical profile, it has an asymmetrical blade grind. The top grind slims the blade and emphasizes the point. It also makes a lot of blade very easy to carry. 8Cr13MoV steel ensures this blade takes and holds its edge. The stonewashed blade finish looks good and helps hide use scratches. The handle is contoured to fit the hand for a secure grip. A textured glass-filled nylon front handle scale enhances grip even more. The steel back, with stonewashed finish, features a secure frame lock to ensure safe blade lock up during use. The Westin’s pocketclip is left/right reversible for convenient pocket carry, too.
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV SS¦ stonewashed finish¦ Flipper
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon front, stonewashed steel back¦ SpeedSafe® assisted opening¦ FrameLock
- Blade Length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.3 in. (10.9 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.8 in. (19.8 cm)
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Up CarryClip¦ Weight: 3.9 oz.
- Year of Introduction: 2016
- Origin: China