CRKT TSR (2061) Terzuola Survival Rescue Knife w/Sheath
The Terzuola Survival Rescueâ„¢ from Bob Terzuola of Albuquerque, NM delivers with a modified drop point blade and a clean satin finish. There’s a small hole bored into the base of the blade so that it might be attached to a wooden shaft and become a hunting spear if needed. The stainless steel tang is hollow and the glass reinforced nylon handles can be easily removed to reveal fishing line, fishing hooks, and dental floss, which is surprisingly useful and versatile when you find yourself in a backwoods pinch.
- Blade Length: 4.35″ (110.49 mm)
- Overall Length: 9.25″ (234.95 mm)
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV¦ HRC 56-58¦ Satin finish blade w/hole for wrapping paracord and attaching a wooden spear
- Handle: Glass Reinforced Nylon¦ Fishing line, fishing hooks, additional paracord included
- Carry: Sheath (Glass Reinforced Nylon ) w/ceramic sharpening edge, magnesium edge and a reflective stainless steel signal plate¦ Weight: 4.3 oz
- Origin: China