CRKT (Columbia River) Squid (2490) Utility Drop Point Folder …
The Squidâ„¢ is an everyday carry folding knife from designer Lucas Burnley of Albuquerque, New Mexico. Based on the concept of a compact pistol, it’s small in size and big on ability. Don™t let the 2.25 blade fool you; this is a full-on, tactically inspired knife that’s ready to take on your largest cutting challenges. By keeping it wide at nearly one inch and using the drop-point style, Burnley was able to give the blade a good balance of tip strength and point geometry for utility tasks, packing all the functionality of a full-size tactical folder, into an easy to carry, compact design. The Squidâ„¢ comes with an internal FrameLock and deep pocket clip for a secure carry.
- On Blade Friction Grooves for Grip
- Low Profile Pocket Clip
- Lanyard Hole for Additional Keychain or Fob
- Blade Length: 2.14″ (54.36 mm)
- Overall Length: 5.71″ (145.03 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.49″ (114.05 mm)
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV¦ 58-60 HRC¦ StoneWash or BlackWash Plain Edge
- CarryClip: Tip-Up¦ deep pocket, low profile … Weight: 3.4 oz.
- Handle: 2Cr13 with StoneWash or BlackWash Finish¦ Lanyard Hole
- Origin: China