Scallion – GFN Assisted Flipper – LinerLock Folder
Kershaw Scallion (1620) Assisted Flipper Folder …
To ensure this handy little blade is always ready when you need it, the Scallion is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening. Just pull back on the flipper and the blade moves out of the handle, ready for use. The high-carbon blade steel offers good edge retention and excellent corrosion resistance. The bead-blasted finish is easy to maintain. In classic black, the Scallion’s textured, glass-filled nylon handle scales are durable, lightweight, and easy to maintain.
- Steel: 420HC SS … bead-blasted finish … Flipper
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon … LinerLock … SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Blade length: 2.4 in. (6.1 cm)
- Closed length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Overall length: 5.75 in. (14.6 cm)
- Carry: Tip-Down CarryClip … Weight: 2.3 oz. (65.2 g)
- Year of Introduction: 2008
- Origin: USA
Kershaw was founded in 1974 to design and manufacture tools that knife users would be proud to own, carry, and use. Kershaw Knives is a brand of Kai USA Ltd, a member of the Kai Group. While many of Kershaw’s quality products are made in their facility in Tualatin, Oregon, they also draw on Kai's resources to provide the very best for the customer. Their SpeedSafe assisted opening knives were first-to-market. They will keep on innovating, bringing new and better technologies and materials to today's knife making industry and knife-using public.